Thursday, February 8, 2007

Legs / Piernas

The picture is from the European Swimming Championship 2006, you might think it was a trainning that went bad or it was simply a joke... but I believe it was taken during a routine and it was meant to be like this :) I wasn't there and I have not watched all the routines, so I can not identify whether it was really a routine or not (but at least the picture was published among the pictures from the Free Routines). As a single shot... I have to admit that I don't like, but I should see the whole routine to understand whether this octopus made of human legs had sense, probably it did :)

Esta foto es del Campeonato Europeo de Natacion del 2006, se podria pensar que la foto es de un entrenamiento que fue realmente malo o simplemente un chiste... pero yo creo que fue tomada de una rutina y asi es como la foto debia salir :) yo no estuve en ese Campeonato y no he visto todas las rutinas, no puedo decir que era realmente una rutina o no (al menos la foto estaba publicada entre las fotos de las Rutinas Libres). Juzgando la foto tal cual... tengo que admitir que no me gusta lo que estoy viendo, pero deberia ver toda la rutina para entender si ese pulpo hecho de piernas humanas tiene sentido, probablemente si lo tiene :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home